Salary: Grade Scale TC03 (scale point 3-4)
Closing Date: 27 March 2023, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 27 March 2023
St Peter’s Primary School is part of the Three Counties Academy Trust (TCAT) which includes Queen Elizabeth High School and a local Primary school.
St Peter’s Primary wish to appoint an enthusiastic, well-motivated, reliable Breakfast Club and After School Club Assistant to assist in the provision of quality wraparound care.
It is expected the successful applicant will be willing to have fun and enjoy working with children:
- An NVQ Level 2 (equivalent or above or a willingness to work towards)
- Knowledge of the National Standards
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- First Aid qualification or be willing to undertake training
- Food hygiene certificate or be willing to undertake training
- ICT skills
- To work as part of a team
- To work in support of the ethos of the school.
Visits to the school by prior appointment are warmly welcomed.
For an Application pack and further information please contact: Mrs. D Shearsmith Email email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview and lesson observation.
Closing date: 12noon Monday 27 th March 2023
Interview Date: w/c 27th March 2023
St Peter’s Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. We are committed to protecting our students and staff and therefore have a rigorous recruitment process which includes assessing candidates’ suitability to work with children. We expect all staff to share this commitment and hold an enhanced DBS disclosure.